Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pahlish Bespoke Batch Spam

Hi everyone!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Tonight I decided to show you a few Bespoke Batch Palishes I've bought over the past few months.  Almost every week Pahlish releases one or two bespoke batches.  These are generally limited edition because of the cost or shortage of ingredients.  And with that I have to apologize because none of these are available, but check out Facebook sales groups and the Pahlish fan group and you may be able to snatch one up!

Pahlish Oh Philomena.  This is a grayish purple taupe with lavender holo glitter and shimmer.  Definitely one of my favorites!  I'll definitely be wearing this even more now that fall is coming.

This is 3 coats.

pahlish oh philomena

pahlish oh philomena bespoke batch


Pahlish Squeaky Swings & Tall Grass.  This is a bright green with gold shimmer and ultra chrome flakes.

This is 3 coats.

pahlish squeaky swings and tall grass bespoke batch

pahlish squeaky swings and tall grass bespoke batch


Pahlish Star Upon Your Shoulder.  Creamy Turquoise with mirror like silver shards and faint violet shimmer.

This is 3 coats.

pahlish star upon your shoulder bespoke batch

pahlish star upon your shoulder bespoke batch


Pahlish Sailing the Night Sky.  Black jelly base with gold, pink and a few green glitters as well as bronze gold shimmer.

This is 3 coats.

pahlish sailing the nigh sky bespoke batch

pahlish sailing the night sky bespoke batch


Pahlish Ophelia.  This is a lovely light blue (leaning a little periwinkle) with blue and yellow glitters.  Very pretty!

This is 3 coats.

pahlish ophelia besoke batch

pahlish ophelia bespoke batch


Do you own any of Pahlish's Bespoke Batches?  Be sure to check out Pahlish at these places and see what new Bespokes Shannon has come up with!

7 comments :

  1. I adore Pahlish too - great post! I I do own quite a few bespokes, mysteries, core etc... but now I need Oh Philomena. Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There pretty! Very nice swatches of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so much amazing here! Can't wait for tonight's bespokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This collection is such a beauty. I am so excited to try Pahlish Sailing the Night Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails can make ANY polish look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to get my hands on some bespoke polishes ASAP. These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!