Monday, July 20, 2015

Nvr Enuff Polish Equinox

Hope everyone's Monday is going okay!  Today I have a new to me brand: Nvr Enuff Polish.  I was scrolling through facebook or instagram and saw a swatch of one of their polishes and decided to give them a try.  It actually took me a minute to figure out the brand because I couldn't quite read the label and there wasn't a description.  Anyways, I ordered 3 polishes and when they came, I was so busy I had to put them to the side.  Well I finally got the opportunity to wear one.



Equinox is a gorgeous dark green teal holo.  The kind that makes you stare at your nails while sitting in traffic on the 405 kind of gorgeous.  You know how I love my dark green holos.  This one hit the spot.  It's super holo and the formula?  The formula was amazing.  It practically applied itself.  It could've been a one coater if I used a slightly thicker coat.

This is 2 glorious coats.

nvr enuff polish equinox

nvr enuff polish equinox


Nvr Enuff Polish is currently preparing for their restock so the website is down, but no worries, the restock will be tomorrow July 21st at 2pm PST.  Check them out at these places for updates and more restock info:

7 comments :

  1. OH HOLY PRETTY! I love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing on you!! I really need to try this brand soon. I have seen them on others and they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHA That gif kills me! Gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo gorgeous!! I just got this one but haven't been able to try it yet. I may have to today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow sooooo beautiful! LOL that baby is funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!