Thursday, December 4, 2014

Laquerlicious Burnt Marshmallow

I hope all my American followers had a great Thanksgiving (I know I'm a bit late) and everyone else had a great weekend/week!  I took a week break from blogging, but I'm back.

Today is just a quick post of Laquerlicious Burnt Marshmallow from the fall collection.  I wanted this for a while and now I finally have it on my nails!  Burnt Marshmallow is an off white, grey base with loads of gold. copper and black glitters.  I really like this polish a lot.

Formula on this was nice.  The glitter didn't clump up and everything goes on smoothly.  It dries slightly textured, but that's to be expected with glitter.  An extra coat of top coat and you're good.

This is 2 coats.

Laquerlicious Burnt Marshmallow


Laquerlicious Burnt Marshmallow

2 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!