Friday, July 25, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Molly

A couple of weeks ago ILNP had a sale on everything that was being discontinued and of course I had to get in on it.  I'm currently kicking myself for not buying more, but such is life.

Yesterday I knew I'd be stuck in traffic because President Obama was in town and I had to be in the same area, there was just no avoiding it.  I wanted to wear something I could stare at and out came Molly!

Molly is a lovely magenta pink holo.  I will admit I thought it woulld be a bit more holo, but I've been spoiled by Laylas, Color Clubs, etc.  Application was flawless.  No need for a special base, no streaking.

This 2 coats.

Outdoors:

I-love-nail-polish-ilnp-molly

I-love-nail-polish-ilnp-molly


Inside:

I-love-nail-polish-ilnp-molly

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!