Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pretty and Polished Sand Art over Essie Marshmallow

I'm writing this while half sleep, so this will be quick.  Today I have Sand Art by Pretty and Polished.  It really does remind me of the colored sand we would pour into to jars as little art projects.  Mine always got mixed up eventually instead of having straight lines and that's what this reminds me of.  A combo of all the sands mixed together.  I really like it.  Sand Art has blue, purple, pink, and green micro glitters.  I layered it over Essie Marshmallow.

This is one coat Sand Art over 3 coats Marshmallow (I should have left it at 2 because things are looking a bit thick)



1 comment :

  1. Hello ,your designs are really wonderful!
    This is Alice from www.bornprettystore.com
    I found that you are good at nail art designs .Could you please review our nail art products?
    If you are interested,please feel free to contact me :blog@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!