Thursday, December 19, 2013

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

If holos are for sunny days, then duochromes were made for overcast days.  I can't be the only one who's noticed how great they look on those kinds of days.  Anyways, LA was having great weather and now it's cold again (read 58 degrees Fahrenheit or 14 Celsius) and the clouds are out in full force, so duochrome it is.

I picked out OPI Just Spotted the Lizard from their 2012 Spiderman collection.  It's a pretty gold that shifts green, and turquoise.  For some reason, I have about 3 other polishes that look just like this.  What is wrong with me?

Formula was nice, and no layering over black required.

This is 2 coats over Aqua Base.

Artificial Light:





Outside:



4 comments :

  1. I have this stashed away somewhere. Your stunning photos have inspired me to dig it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, i need it in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade, I love green/gold duo chromes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whyte spoke about his early influence on boxing experience when he was still in school. Now, 31 years old, Dillian Whyte is father to three children. He has reguarded Jack Dempsey, Sonny Liston, Archie Moore, Lennox Lewis and James Toney as his early influences.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!