Monday, December 9, 2013

Illamasqua Radium

I was digging through my stash today and couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.  (That's probably because of the massive amounts of untrieds I have.  I mean its ridiculous.)  So instead of my usual ritual of paint each finger a different color  and seeing which one fit my mood best, I closed my eyes and picked one.  Out came Illamasqua Radium!

Radium is from Illamasqua's Spring 2011 collection.  It's a bright pea green that has a bit more brown in it and subtle green shimmer that shows up in bright light.  It wouldn't say it's the most unique shade, but I love it on.

I have no complaints about the formula on this one.  It applies nicely.

This is 3 coats but could have gotten away with 2 if I was more careful.




4 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!