Monday, December 10, 2012

China Glaze Call of the Wild

It's been a long time!  My nails have been breaking left and right and I haven't felt much like doing my nails.  My nails are super nubs, so of course I had to put on a vampy polish.

China Glaze Call of the Wild isn't anything super special or unique.  It's just a nice basic dark reddish brown cream.  Perfect for short nails and I'm loving it.

I had a hard time painting my nails, but this had nothing to do with the formula.  The formula is nice, but again, nothing to write home about.






6 comments :

  1. Very pretty and your nails are still lovely even with nubs. This polish reminds me of OPI Suzi says da.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain my nails keep breaking too! Butas Rhonda said, they still look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color. Your nails are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mani! Looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is awesome! you chose perfect color! i love it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!