Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Essie Power Clutch and Different Dimension 50 Shades

Today I decided to do a little layering.  First I used Essie Power Clutch.  It's a dark gray creme and it's gorgeous.  Application was great though I'm not a huge fan of Essie's brush.

This is 2 coats.




Then I layered 50 Shades from Different Dimension.  Different shades is full of glitter.  There's holo hex shaped glitter of a few different sizes, some shredded black and silver glitter, and some black glitter.  It's all in a clear gray base with shimmer.  The shimmer kind of reminds me of the kind that's in Lynderella Connect the Dots.





4 comments :

  1. Beautiful unique shade, I agree Essie needs to fatten up their brush. Love the glitter over it, great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo! I have both of these and have yet to try them- looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!