Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jessica Banana Peel

By now, everyone knows I love a good yellow polish, so I had to buy Jessica Banana Peel from their Gelato Mio! summer 2012 collection.  This yellow is pretty unique to my collection.  It's yellow, but has a bit of beige and orange added to the mix.

Application wasn't bad for a yellow, but it is on the thick side and is streaky on the first coat.  It gets better on the 2nd coat, but 3 was needed for me to get a completely opaque look.  Everything levels out after applying top coat.

This is 3 coats.




7 comments :

  1. This is a very unique yellow. I don't have anything like it. It looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. :) I love such yellows and it's a bit difficult such shades, it's quite extraordinary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love that color and that is going to be my next manicure color before my tan goes away. Where can I find that brand of nail polish? Do I go to the BSS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Jessica sold by any brick and mortar stores. I purchased mine at a local nail supply store. If you can't find it in person, you can order online directly from their website: http://www.jessicacosmetics.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=cn731&Category_Code=

      They also have a store locator. Some of the results are salons and don't actually sell, so you may want to call before you make the trip.

      Delete
  4. this yellow is just stunning! I haven't seen anything like that in our country ;) and your nails are just perfect...love your blog, I am a new member from now on ;) it would mean a lot to me if you would visit my blog and maybe follow me back ;)
    have a great day and hope to keep in touch
    love,
    http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!