Thursday, July 26, 2012

OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Have I mentioned that I love wearing white polish?  It really pops against darker skin tones and gives a kind of sun kissed look.

My Boyfriend Scales Walls is from the Spiderman collection.  It's bright, but slightly dingy than most whites, like someone added a drop or 2 of a blue/gray color in the mix.  I love it.

Application wasn't too bad for a white.  It was a little on the thick side.  Only 2 coats are needed for opacity.

So, am I the only one who loves to wear white?  If you haven't tried it out, you should.  If you're feeling hesitant, try it out on your toes first.





5 comments :

  1. I love white polish...you're right it looks great against darker skin tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish, it looks lovely with your skintone. And the photos are great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the best white that you have found? all the ones i find are goopy, too sheer, etc. i like this one since you only needed 2 coats for full coverage, but mentioned that it was a bit thick. lmk what yer fave is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a white polish too and I'm so glad I found this blog so I can see how shades look against a similar skin tone. love your application and nail shape as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!