Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Color Club You Got Soul-ar

It's gloomy outside, so what better way to spice things up than with a neon.  Plus neons always look extra bright in this type of weather.  Any one else notice that?

You Got Soul-ar is part of Color Club's Starry Temptress collection for summer 2011.  It's a bright, neon orange with holo glitter.  The neon orange base is pretty opaque so the glitter only peeks through.  The application was on the thick side, but like most neons, didn't need a white base or a million coats for opacity.

This is 2 coats.




6 comments :

  1. This color with the glitter is beautiful, I love it.

    anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that collection! This is awesome:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, I have neon orange on my nails right now =]

    yours are prettier though, mine needs some sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!