Thursday, June 30, 2011

China Glaze Snow Layered with Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

So this past weekend, my bestie Winta invited me to a Black and White party.  She was wearing black, so I decided to go with white.  The first thing I thought about is what mani I was going to wear.  I didn't want to go with just white polish because I do that all the time, so since my outfit had a little gold in it, I decided to top white polish off with some gold glittah!

This is 2 coats of Snow and 2 coats of Only Gold For Me






8 comments :

  1. that's very elegant!

    i've been trying to think of fun mani's that are work appropriate. i didn't think i could pull off a glitter but your pic has me thinking otherwise. great swatch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexagon shaped glitter...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to pick up "Snow", I love the looks of it, since that last post you did with a glitter polish on top.
    I have tons of shimmery polish that need to get used. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, my eyes are happy! I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Developed / Adopted the Curriculum and Text Book Used for National Council of Educational Research and Training is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India. CBSE 11th Class Textbook 2023 11th Class junior year Intermediate Level, Students are Typically 16–17 years of age, Students Download CBSE 11th new TextBooks 2023 2023 for NCERT it is Very useful, CBSE Students get your 11th Class Study Material Useful by NCERT, Visit NCERT or CBSE Official Website get Study Material All Subject Wise Pdf Format.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!