Thursday, April 21, 2011

OPI Pink Me I'm Good

I'd been lemming this Ulta exclusive for several months.  10 months.  I'd seen it on blogs and knew it existed, but it always seemed to elude me.  Even on ebay.  Until one day I was home from school for a bit and was shopping in CVS and saw an entire case of OPI.  I'd heard about some CVS stores carrying OPI, but had never seen it and as I perused the racks to see what they had, there it was.  Pink Me I'm Good.

I should have listened to ChaosButterfly over at The Phalanges Files.  When I put it on for a mani I was disappointed.  I don't know what happened.  It had all the right components.  Pink jelly and gold and opalescent glitter, but for some reason it leaves a lot to be desired and I can't quite pin point what it is that it lacks.  From other reviews it seems like me and ChaosButterfly are alone in our views of this polish.

This is 4 coats.  Click pictures to enlarge and see more detail.






8 comments :

  1. I really like Pink Me I'm good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. I'm another one who was also a bit disappointed in Pink Me I'm Good. It looked so fantastic in the bottle, and anything with gold glitter gets a big thumbs up from me. But when I put it on...well, first, the formula was hard to work with. And then when I put it on I was let down too. I think I was expecting something rather elegant, and something about this polish looked a bit middle school, for lack of a better phrase. The polish is now sitting in my box of pinks and hasn't been touched since. So yeah. You are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love love love to get a bottle of this if you decide to give yours up! themeanjulibean at hotmail dot com

      Delete
  3. Smh at this color. Although I'm laughing too, because it's funny. Why do so many people like this? Ahahahaha!!

    Anyway, you did a great job applying it...it looks absolutely perfect on you.

    P.S. We should do lunch again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I am no fan of jellies, I like it a lot. This color looks beautiful on you, as ALL colors do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CG Strawberry Fields is a possible dupe and leaves nothing to be desired! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!