Monday, April 18, 2011

China Glaze Millenium

I love this.  It's one of the more reflective silver metallics in my collection.  For some reason I had a hard time applying this one.  It was a little gloopy and kept pulling, creating bald spots much like holos can do when you don't use the right base coat.  I felt like it was my first time putting on polish lol.  Maybe I was just having an off day.

Application issues aside, I still love this.  It reminds me of my middle school and high school days.  Silver was one of my signature colors.

3 coats.






5 comments :

  1. Oooh, I need this! I don't have a good metallic silver yet. I heard its great for konad stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop looking at it, it looks like foil! You've created a lemming for me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to get this colour as it seems it is great for stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word: gorgeous! I love it/wish I had it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that one almost looks like a Minx mani! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!